Terms and Conditions
AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT internet pages or the “WebShop” can be used for private purposes without any compensation for the use of, and according to the conditions of purchase which are listed below.
If you do not agree with these terms of purchase then please do not use this website for the purpose of purchase of the products, or to obtain information about them.
The seller is the company SAGITTARIUS INVICTUS D.O.O., Zagreb, Ljudevita Posavskog 36a, PIN: 18908827356, telephone number: +385 1 8894397, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” is the website www.adhotelskaoprema.com, owned by the seller and the use of the same is not charged, while for internet access and the use of remote data transfer, as well as compensation for providing such services, you need to contact your operator. An online purchase or internet shop is the purchase of an item through “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop”.
The products are all products that are highlighted on the AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop, and which may be purchased through online purchase.
The use of “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” is defined as the access to the site www.adhotelskaoprema.com to obtain information about the content of the site and/or realisation of internet purchasing.
A user of “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” is any person who uses the website www.adhotelskaoprema.com to guarantee the purchase of a product advertised on the site or to obtain information about a particular product.
A customer is any person who, after examination and selection of the products, registered their data and ordered the product.
Retail price is the price that is featured with each product and is expressed in Kuna with the corresponding VAT.
An accepted offer is an offer by which payment is made.
The contract of sale is between the seller and the customer, and is concluded when the customer pays for the goods.
In accordance with article 57. Of Law on the protection of the consumer, the seller has to inform the customer in a clear and understandable way about:
- the main characteristics of the goods or services, to the extent in which it is appropriate in regards to the goods or service, as well as the media that is used to transmit the notice
- (seller’s) name and head office, telephone number, and, should it exist, the e-mail address
- if it has been changed, the name and head office of the trader on whose behalf and/or for whose accounts he is performing
- geographical address of the place of operations, i.e. the geographical address of the place of business of the dealer in whose name and/or for whose account he’s performing, and to which the consumer can address their complaints, if that place is different from the location from point 2. of this article
- the retail price of the goods or services, and if the nature of the goods or services does not enable that the price be calculated in advance, about the method of price calculation and, if applicable, other costs of transportation, delivery or postal services, or about the fact that these costs can be charged, if they can’t be reasonably calculated in advance
- the costs of using remote communication in order to conclude a contract, if these costs are not charged by the base tariff
- the terms of payment, conditions of delivery of goods or the provision of services, the time of delivery of goods or the provision of services, and, if it exists, how to resolve consumer complaints by the trader
- terms, deadlines and the procedure of exercising the right to unilateral termination of contract as well as the form for the unilateral termination of the contract in accordance with article 74. item 1. of this Law, in cases in which this right exists
- the fact that the customer shall bear the cost of returning the goods in the case that he takes advantage of his right to a unilateral termination of contract referred to in article 72. of this Law, i.e., about the costs of returning the goods in the event that, with contracts concluded at a distance, the goods, because of their nature cannot be returned by mail, as is the usual way.
- should the customer use his right to a unilateral termination of contract referred to in article 72. of this Law, after it is set by the request in accordance with article 64. or article 70. of this law, he will be obliged to pay the dealer a reasonable part of the price in accordance with article 77. item 7. of this Law
- the fact that the consumer cannot use the right to unilateral termination of contract referred to in article 72. of this Law, in cases in which by virtue of article 79. of this Law, this right is turned off, or the assumptions under which the consumer loses the right to unilateral termination of contract
- the existence of the liability for material defects
- the existence of relevant rules of procedure by the merchant, as defined in article 5. point 18. of this Law
- the duration of the contract, if the contract is for a limited time, or the cancellation or termination of the contract which has been concluded for an indefinite period of time, or that is automatically extended
- minimum time in which a consumer is bound by contract, if it exists
- deposit or other financial security which a consumer is obliged to pay or to obtain at the request of the trader, as well as on the conditions of payment of that deposit, i.e. the conditions to obtain other financial assurance
- if applicable, the functionality of digital content, including the necessary measures of technical protection of such content
- if applicable, the interoperability of digital content with a computer or programming equipment that the trader knows or should know about
- the mechanisms of an out-of-court dispute resolution, i.e. about systems for redress, and how consumers can use them.
All of the above information, i.e., those which are necessary in accordance with the Law on consumer protection, can be found in these terms of purchase.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
It is only possible to make purchases through “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” on the territory of the Republic of Croatia, which includes the delivery of the purchased products exclusively in the same area.
By using “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” you are confirming that you are familiar with the terms of purchase and are agreeing to the same. The seller declines all responsibility for issues that might arise in the event that the user of “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” did not read the terms of purchase.
A customer has to be of age and legal capacity. A contract can be made in the name of or for a minor, or person of no legal capacity by their legal representative or guardian, and persons of partial legal capacity can conclude a contract only with the agreement of their legal representative or guardian. The seller does not bear any responsibility in the event that customers act contrary to this provision.
“AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” users are obliged to provide current, accurate and complete personal data when filling out the registration form, and the opposite treatment authorizes the seller to withhold access to and/or realization of all or part of the the services offered by “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop”.
ORDERING THE PRODUCTS
Products can be purchased online only in the event that the customer register on the foreseen place on the “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop”.When filling out the registration form, the customer is required to provide accurate, current and complete personal information. After successfully completed registration (properly filled in all required information), the customer will get an e-mail with further instruction for registration.
Products available for purchase are advertised on the “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop”. Products are ordered via the shopping cart and are irrevocable. The seller is obliged to deliver all ordered products that are in stock at the time of the delivery
The sale of the product contract between the buyer and the seller is concluded upon payment for the product.
In the event that the seller is unable to deliver any of the products ordered, the customer will be contacted by e-mail and/or phone in the matter of the replacement product or cancelling the ordered product. All other ordered products will be shipped out.
Shipment and delivery of products
Products that have been paid for will be shipped to the customer in a timeframe of 20 working days, and that within the working time of the seller, i.e., between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., or within the working time of the courier service which is responsible for the delivery. The deadline is set the moment the seller receives a payment to his bank account, or from the time a credit card payment is authorized. In the event that the seller is unable to deliver the purchased product within the specified time limit, the customer will be contacted to arrange a new delivery period. In such an event, the customer has the right to terminate the contract.
Delivery is made by the seller (through its employees) or by employing a preferred delivery (courier) service (Croatian post office, Overseas, CityExpress, etc.).
The products will be stacked and packed in a way that prevents damage during transport. When accepting the delivered products, the customer is obliged to inspect the shipment in the following way:
- check whether there are any visible external damages to the shipment and/or on the actual products that are within the mailings and file a complaint about them immediately to the delivery worker, and refuse to take the delivered products that are free of visible damage.
- be sure to open the package in front of the courier and compare the delivered products with the account, and if anything is missing or products have been shipped that were not ordered, file a complaint about them immediately to the delivery worker as the seller will not be take any subsequent complaints into consideration.
When accepting the delivered products, checking the validity of the order is upon the customer. By signing the shipment, the customer agrees that he has no objections to the delivered products. If, when reviewing the products as described above, the customer finds grounds for complaint,a complaint should immediately be placed with the delivery worker as the seller will not take any subsequent complaints into consideration.
Upon delivery, the customer is, along with the delivered products, provided with all the documents accompanying the product (warranty card, information about the product, the instructions for use of the product, technical instructions, declarations of conformity, etc.), the receipt, and the confirmation shipment, which is obliged to sign, if there is no reason for complaint. By signing and accepting the shipment, it is considered that the customer has reviewed the products and deemed them undamaged, that their quality and quantity is the same as on the receipt and that the products have been delivered in accordance with all regulations.
In the event that the customer refuses to accept ordered and paid for products without a valid reason, the seller has the right to require the customer to reimbursement of costs of transportation and manipulation.
Ordered products are delivered to the entrance of the customer’s residence. In the case of a residential building, the supplier is not obliged to carry goods to the floor where the customer lives, but only to the entrance of the apartment building. Delivery is carried out only on the territory of the Republic of Croatia.
WebShop orders are not valid for areas abroad.
The customer agrees to pay for products ordered through the “AD EQUIPMENT WebShop” with delivery costs, if there are any, in one of the following methods:
Payment via wire transfer or by paying into bank transfer at IBAN: HR5923400091110456331
COST OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The prices featured on Internet sites, advertising, and in catalogues are expressed in kunas and include VAT in them. Cost of delivery is not included in the prices. Prices, terms of payment and the special offers are valid only at time of order and/or payment and are subject to change without prior notice.
ASSURANCE STATEMENT AND SERVICE TERMS
Warranty conditions listed in the warranty are valid for all products for which the seller gives out warranty.
The seller guarantees that the product that is used in accordance with these instructions and the warranty will work properly during the warranty period. In the event of a malfunction and other possible defects the seller undertakes to repair or replace the product within a reasonable time in accordance with the law on obligations.
NOTICE ON FILLING OUT A WRITTEN COMPLAINT
All objections in accordance with article 10. item 5. of the Consumer protection law (Official Gazette 41/2014), the customer may send by mail, fax or electronic mail.
- via e-mail to: email@example.com
- via fax to: +385 1 8894397
or directly in the head office at the address Zagreb, Ljudevita Posavskog 36a. In order for the seller to affirm receiving a written complaint in accordance with article 10. item 5. of the Consumer protection law, and answer to the same, the customer must give out correct information for receiving it.
A response to the objection will be given in a written form in accordance with the Consumer protection law no later than 15 days after receiving a written complaint. Otherwise, the customer may contact the State Inspectorate or the Association for consumer protection.
The seller is authorized to, without notice to customers, change the content of these terms of purchase, product range, prices, other information available on the WebShop as well as all other content having to do with “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” due to which the users of “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” are required to review the information during each visit to the site. Acting contrary to these instructions releases the seller of all responsibility.
The seller gives the customer the right to use all the services on the “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” only for personal use and non-commercial purposes. Changing of any of the content on the “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” in any of its forms is prohibited, as well as copying, public performance, etc. The use of “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” content on other websites is prohibited.
The seller reserves the right to give the rights to publish any material or parts of the AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” to a third party only in the case of a contract that governs the rights and obligations of the seller and a third who published the information.
When buying any product, which is subject to the copyright or intellectual property rights, the seller does not provide any additional rights to use and publish, except the expressly given right or permission of the manufacturers/distributors of the product.
Technical specifications of particular products are made by the manufacturer. The seller is not responsible for any errors in product descriptions. The exact description and characteristics of the product can be requested the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The seller is relieved of all liability for any damage that might arise on the devices that allow access to the “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop” and the data stored on the same devices when using “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT Webshop” if the same resulted due to unlawful actions of third persons, computer viruses and the like, and other cases for which the seller is not responsible. Furthermore, the seller is relieved of all liability should circumstances occur that prevent the use of the “AD HOTEL EQUIPMENT WebShop”.
INFORMATION FORM ABOUT THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A CONTRACT CONCLUDED AT LONG DISTANCE
- The customer has the right within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of delivery of the products purchased at a distance to unilaterally terminate the contract, without giving any reasons.
- The deadline is preclusive and begins from the product that is the object of the contract is delivered to the customer, or a third party who is not the courier.
- In order for the buyer to have rights for unilateral contract termination, he must notify the seller of his decision to terminate the contract before the date expiry of the deadline, which has been sent by mail, fax or e-mail, and in which the customer’s first name, last name, address, telephone number, fax or e-mail address are all specified, and it can also use an attached example form for unilateral termination of contract.
- In the event of contract termination, all parties are obliged to return to the other party what has been accepted in the terms of the contract.
- The customer is obliged to bear the cost of the goods in the caste that he should exercise his right to unilaterally terminate the contract referred to in article 72. of the law on consumer protection.In the event that a product purchased long distance, due to its nature, cannot be returned by conventional means via mail, the customer will be obliged to pay for another form of return shipment. The buyer must refund the goods without delay and at the latest within 14 days from when, in accordance with article 74. of the law on consumer protection, he has notified the seller of his decision to terminate the contract. It is considered that the customer has performed his obligation on time if he returns the goods by shipment or to the seller within the aforementioned time frame. The customer is responsible for any impairment of the goods which is a result of handling the goods, except for the one that was needed to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
- The seller must, without delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day when he received a notice of decision from the customer to terminate the contract in accordance with article 74. of the law on consumer protection, return to the customer all that he has paid on the contract basis. The seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs that result from the customer’s choice of transport which is different from the standard types of transport that is offered by the seller. The seller must offer a full refund only after the paid for goods have been returned to him, i.e., after the customer delivers proof that he has returned the goods to the seller, should the seller be notified of it before the exchange. The seller must offer a refund using the same means with which the customer paid for the goods, except in the even that the customer is refusing a certain type of payment, and with the assumption that the customer will not be obliged to pay any additional expenses for the refund.
- The customer does not have a right to unilaterally terminate the contract if:
- the seller has met all terms of the contract, and the fulfillment began with the explicit prior consent of the customer, with the confirmation that he is familiar with the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract if the contract is fully met
- the subject of the contract concerning the goods or services whose price is is dependent on fluctuations in the financial markets that are outside of the influence of the seller, and that may occur for the duration of the rights of the customer on the unilateral termination of contract
- the subject of the contract goods which is made by the specification of the customer or which is clearly adapted to the customer
- the customer specifically requested a visit to the seller in order to carry out the hotfixes or maintenance jobs, provided that if any such visits, in addition to those services that the customer has expressly requested, the seller provide and some of the other services, i.e. a ship and some other goods other than those necessary for the performance of the hotfixes or Affairs of maintenance, the customer is entitled to unilateral termination of contract in connection with these additional services or goods
- the subject of the contract is the delivery of sealed audio recordings or videos, or computer programs, which are unsealed after delivery
- the subject of the contract is the delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium, if the fulfillment of the contract began with the explicit prior consent of the customer, and with his confirmation that he is familiar with the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination of contract.
- If the product is defective, returned with larger breakages or without parts and documentation and if it is not the same in a subsequent delivery within 8 days, it is considered that the customer has not complied with his obligation of return of the goods and the seller is not obliged to refund of paid of the funds.
- The customer can electronically fill out and send a copy of the form for unilateral termination of contract, which is found on the website of the seller.
- A confirmation of receiving a notice of unilateral contract termination will be delivered without delay to the customer via e-mail.
LIABILITY FOR MATERIAL DEFECTS
The seller is liable for material defects of the product in accordance with the law on obligations (articles 400-422).
The seller is liable for material defects of the things which were damaged at the time of transitioning the risk between the seller and the customer, regardless of if he knew of the defects. The seller is also liable for material defects which appear after the transition of risk between the seller and the customer if they are the defects are in consequence to prior causes. It is considered that any defects that appear within the first 6 months of the transition of risk between the seller and the customer existed at the time of the transition, unless the seller does not prove the opposite or contrary stems from the nature of things, or the nature of the lack of. The seller is not responsible for the slight lack of material.
Material defect exists if:
- the object does not have the necessary properties for regular use or transport
- the object doesn’t have the necessary properties for the particular use for which it was purchased, and that was known to the seller or had to be known
- the object has no properties and qualities that are expressly or tacitly agreed upon in the contract
- the seller handed over an object that is not equal to the sample or model, unless they are a pattern or model displayed for information only
- the object has no properties that otherwise exist in other things of the same type and which the customer could reasonably have expected according to the nature of things, especially taking into account the public statements of the seller, the manufacturer and their representatives about the properties of things (advertisements, tagging things, etc.)
- the object has been improperly installed, if the installation fulfillment was included in the contract
- the improper installation is a consequence of inadequate installation instructions included in the contract
If a customer had, based on the declarations of the manufacturer or his representative, expected the existence of specific properties of things, lack of is not taken into account if the seller knew or should have known about that statement, or these statements were refuted by the time of the conclusion of the contract or they did not influence the customer’s decision to close a deal.
The seller is not liable for defects if they were known or could not have remained unknown to the customer at the moment of conclusion of the contract. The seller is liable for defects that the customer could easily discern if it is stated that the object doesn’t have any defects or that the matter has certain properties or characteristics.